[IPk] contraceptive pill-an update

Thanks for your replies. The practice nurse strongly suggested Cerazette (a
mini pill) as an alternative but a friends negative experience of it has
really put me off (which I know is just anecdotal!) I spoke to my consultants
secretary, but unfortunately he's on holiday at the moment. Instead, I visited
a family planning clinic this afternoon & they happily gave me a prescription.
I feel bad going behind the surgery's back, but on the other hand I don't want
to have to come off the combined pill if I don't have to!
Thanks again