Date: 03 Jul 2011 19:26:59 +0100
From: Sarah Crisp <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IPk] Apple Mac Computer - Compatibility

Hi Anna,

I'm also a Mac user. I'm currently using Carelink software which is
compatible with Mac in the US but has not been approved (and is not
available) in the UK. I e-mailed Medtronic about when it might be released
here, but received no reply! I have managed to get it to work by
downloading virtual box (which is free unlike parallels) and installing
windows on that. Getting it to work with the Carelink USB is not that
straightforward, but I did eventually manage (after googling what others
had done).

Hope you find a solution that works,

Sarah

DM1 15y, Pumping 8y, CGMS 6m