Re: [IPk] Query re mega bloating

Hi Rhoda

I have been like this for about 2 weeks or so too.  My ankles are ok when I
get up in the morning and then not long after, they start filling with water
until on one foot I can't point my toes at all.  My blood sugars are within
the normal range too.  I do have an underactive thyroid which I thought was
causing it but even though the doctor has doubled my dose, the swelling is
still there.  This normally happens in very hot weather but it hasn't
actually been very hot for the length of time this has been happening to
me.  I have been considering taking water tablets but then I read somewhere
that they are not given out so freely as they can make you dehydrated.

Wish I knew the answer but for now, plodding on (literally) and squelching
along the way.

Babs
Type 1 for 38 years on Animas 2020, Thyroxine 50 mcg

--
*Barbara*