Re: [IPk] Refractive lens replacement

Hi David,

I am also looking into this at the moment.  -10 short sightedness and 1.75
long sited. My optician seemed to think I would still need to use glasses
for reading as long sited problem would continue to progress.    I also
spoke to my GP about the surgery who said the operation has been around for
years, with few complications.  There also seems to be a huge variation in
price, the London eye hospital charges 7,500 pounds per eye, the ones in the
news paper about 3,000,  both of which are prohibitive for me at the moment.

I spoke to the people on the phone, who were very nice, but couldn't answer
my questions (sales staff).  I think they offer a free consultation which
would be very worth while.  if you go to the next step, please let me know
as I am very interested.
Julie

--
Julie
Mum to Matty 24.10.00 DXD2003,pump medronics Feb09 ,William 11 ASD, Ryan