From: David Hales <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 07:17:41 +0100 (GMT+01:00)
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Refractive lens replacement

I am very short-sighted and age is now taking its toll on long sight also. I
am considering refractive lens exchange which is identical to cataract
replacement. Has anyone had either of these procedures and/or is anyone aware
of the implications for someone with diabetes for 30 years (e.g. any problems
with healing, infection, etc?)