From: Jennifer Gilbert <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 23:10:34
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] contraceptive pill access

HiJust got back from a pill check at my new surgery-however the practice nurse
seemed shocked I had ever been given the pill in the first place & refused to
prescribe it! I've never come across this before. To give you a bit of
background-I've been taking the pill since I was 17, am now 24, never had any
problems with it & am a normal weight with good blood pressure. Has this ever
happened to you? I do not want to change my contraception unnecessarily! And
am thinking a family planning clinic would be my next option?
Jennifer