Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2011 01:53:00 -0400
From: Anna Lloyd <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] Apple Mac Computer - Compatibility

Hi

I have recently purchased a new Apple Mac computer, but discover that I
cannot
download my BGs any longer.  The software is not compatible.  Have contacted
the manufacturer, who apologise, but do not provide software for Mac use, and
cannot help.  I currently use OneTouch made by LifeScan, which I am very
happy
with, and feel sad that I shall have to change.

For those of you who use Mac computers, do you know which of the BG meter
manufacturers are compatible.

Many thanks.

Anna

Type 1 for 30 years  Pumping 3 years