[IPk] Re:

Hi Rosie

Glad you had a good trip.

FWIW, I've used CGMS for about 4.5 years I've not had issues with it
when flying. I fly 4-5 times a year (usually internationally). Last
year, for the first time a security screener asked me about the CGM
transmitter on my tummy. As she knew the pump was legit, she didn't
ask any further questions once I told her it was for my diabetes. I
know several other people using CGM who fly a lot and they've not had
issues at security or on-board planes either.

Not to worry :)

Melissa
Type 1 18+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 6.5+ years