Re: [IPk] Apple Mac Computer - Compatibility

Hi Anna
Have you looked into getting Parallels so you can run Windows on the Mac?

Melissa

On Sunday, July 3, 2011, Anna Lloyd <email @ redacted> wrote:
&gt; Hi
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; I have recently purchased a new Apple Mac computer, but discover
that I cannot
&gt; download my BGs any longer.  The software is not compatible.
Have contacted
&gt; the manufacturer, who apologise, but do not provide software for
Mac use, and
&gt; cannot help.  I currently use OneTouch made by LifeScan, which I
am very happy
&gt; with, and feel sad that I shall have to change.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; For those of you who use Mac computers, do you know which of the BG meter
&gt; manufacturers are compatible.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Many thanks.
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Anna
&gt;
&gt;
&gt; Type 1 for 30 years  Pumping 3 years
&gt; .
&gt;