From: melanie creese <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 17:25:28
To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IPk] airports and pumps

Hi
I wonder if anyone could advise me on what to do when travelling to spain with
my insulin pump.  I will be flying from Manchester, they have bodyscanners but
im unsure if i should keep my pump on or not.  Is insulin safe to go through
the luggage scanners.  I do have a doctors letter but would really appreciate
any info on which machines the pump and insulin can and cannot go through
safely
Many Thanks
Mel