[IPk] Re: Question for Teresa

Hi Teresa

Good! Glad to hear that.

Good luck with the Rapid D samples. Be sure to read the instructions
for use. The instructions should be sent with the samples, but if not,
should be in the Roche website to which I sent a link the other day.
Though the Rapid D looks kinda like a FlexLink from the outside, the
process for priming is different.

Take care

Melissa

On Friday, July 1, 2011,  <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Morning
>
 > Just to say a grat big thank you on advice re set change,filled cannula and
no
> rise. woop woop!!
>
 > Have useds Emla cream for insertion which seems to be working but getting
Rapid