Re: [IPk] cannula nightmares

Hello Emily,

Do you use sof-serter when inserting quick-set cannulas or do you insert
them manually? I had similar problems when I did it manually. Quick-set
cannulas are sensitive to the speed they penetrate your skin. If the speed
is low, cannulas get scrambled and insulin does not go through properly
and there is no alarm caused by it.
I got rid of these difficulties after I started to use the sof-serter.

Best regards     Ivan