From: Melissa Ford <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 3:57 pm
Subject: Re: [IPk] Non delivery

Hi Anna

Clarification - the lubrication is already inside the barrel of the
reservoir when it comes in the packet. We're talking about doing a
push-pull cycle with the plunger to make sure that the lubricant is
spread from end to end within the barrel before you inject the vial of
insulin with air and start filling the reservoir with insulin.

Does that make sense?

Melissa
Type 1 15+  years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5+ years