From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 12:59 pm
Subject: Re: [IPk] Non delivery

 Ray, are you using QuickSets? These have notorious problems with no delivery
alarms (though some people do get on fine with them).?
First thing to check is whether it's a site issue or a pump/reservoir issue.?
Prime when disconnected and see if you still get the alarm, to check this.?
 If it's a site issue, and you're using QuickSets, try something else (eg
Silhouettes). It's unlikely to be a pump issue but it is possible. Also check
your reservoirs are in date and you're lubricating them properly first.?
Di?
?
Su Chadda wrote:?
> Ray?
>?
 > I have had this a couple of times. The first time I had to return my > pump.
The last time it happened - I changed the set and took the > batteries out?
?