Re: [IPk] Non delivery

Ray, are you using QuickSets? These have notorious problems with no
delivery alarms (though some people do get on fine with them).
First thing to check is whether it's a site issue or a pump/reservoir issue.
Prime when disconnected and see if you still get the alarm, to check this.
If it's a site issue, and you're using QuickSets, try something else (eg
Silhouettes). It's unlikely to be a pump issue but it is possible. Also
check your reservoirs are in date and you're lubricating them properly
first.
Di