Re: [IPk] advertising messages from Hilly Beattie

 Rosemary,

 I am sorry you suffering this technical abuse.? The AVG software from Grisoft
has a free edition that you can download from their website: www.grisoft.com -
make sure you use the free edition not the 30 day trial unless you want to pay
for the extra features.? This is accessible from the Home Security tab on the
home page.

Good luck,

Tom

Type 1 since Sept 80, Pumping since Oct 07