RE: [IPk] cannula nightmares

Thanks Clare,

I'm glad to know it's not just me, and that you found a solution. I've felt
like giving up but can't face going back to MDI either - rock and a hard
place.
Thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately I don't think I can use my thighs due to
historical lipodystrophy  and meralgia paraesthetica (nerve damage due to
compression) - but maybe there'll be somewhere else...

The silhouettes seem to get insulin into me, so far, but they hurt and are
disturbing my sleep and restricting my movements - plus causing anxiety as I
don't think they should hurt - so I don't think it's a solutuion.

I'd still appreciate info about the metal cannulas if anyone has any advice.

thanks,

Emily