Re: [IPk] advertising messages from Hilly Beattie

Hi HIlly
Most likely you have a virus on your computer which is hijacking your
email address.
Run a load of antivirus / antispyware programs and see if they find
anything.
Try SpywareDoctor
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor
and Hijacker Removal tool