RE: [IPk] advertising messages from Hilly Beattie

Hi Di et al,
I certainly do apologise to anyone affected by whats happening with "junk"
e-mail sent by my account. I am never online anymore so it was a huge surprise
to turn on and read Di's message! I have also received some of these emails
from myself...!
Im not sure what to do about it - im an idiot around computers -but if anyone
can help please feel free to email me on my private email address
Thank you
Hilly                                                  > Date: Wed, 30 Jul
2008 11:57:10 +0100> From: email @ redacted> To:
email @ redacted> Subject: [IPk] advertising messages from Hilly
some advertising emails from one of > our members, Hilly Beatie.> It appears
her email has been hijacked and these emails are being sent > out to all her
contacts without her knowledge, including some list > members, as well as to
the list. We are trying to resolve this issue > with Hilly - meanwhile please
just delete any such messages and I'm sure > Hilly would be the first to
apologise for you getting them.> Regards> Di> IP-UK administrator> .>