Re: [IPk] Bayer Contour Link v Accu-chek Compact - for Nigel

I tend to stick all the used (Esprit) strips back in the case with the
meter (I have my own case which is a bright blue purse thing) which
actually is pretty disgusting but they tend to stay put until I can get
to a bin and tip them out. but my boyfriend is forever finding ones
which have escaped into the car!
Di