[IPk] advertising messages from Hilly Beattie

Some of you may have been getting some advertising emails from one of
our members, Hilly Beatie.
It appears her email has been hijacked and these emails are being sent
out to all her contacts without her knowledge, including some list
members, as well as to the list. We are trying to resolve this issue
with Hilly - meanwhile please just delete any such messages and I'm sure
Hilly would be the first to apologise for you getting them.
Regards
Di
IP-UK administrator