Re: [IPk] Bayer Contour Link v Accu-chek Compact

Hi Jackie
That makes sense - the old ones did used to jam more I think also. You
do have to be quite careful handling them I think. I can see what you
mean about having lots of meters on the go, I only ever use one at a
time and carry it everywhere, and I always have a spare disk with me in
my "emergency kit" as well as usually at least one spare disk in every
bag I use! So I pretty much never run out of strips. If in doubt I just
turn the meter on to check how many strips are left! Although I can see
that shaking the tube is easier!
I keep thinking about switching to a smaller faster meter but I can't
get beyond the hassle (for me) of carrying around  a pot of strips and
having to insert them myself! Especially as I often test on the go and
with one hand!
Di