 From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
Diana Maynard
Sent: 30 July 2008 09:36
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IPk] Bayer Contour Link v Accu-chek Compact

What don't you like about them?
Di

Jackie Jacombs wrote:
 > Am I the only one who doesnt really like the disc meters and prefers the
meters
> with strips.  We couldn't get on with one we had some years ago.  Perhaps the
> new ones are better?!

The information contained in this message may be confidential or legally
privileged and is intended for the addressee only.

If you have received this message in error or there are any problems please
notify the originator immediately.

If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail.

All communication sent to or from Midlothian Council may be subject
to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.