RE: [IPk] Bayer Contour Link v Accu-chek Compact

Am I the only one who doesnt really like the disc meters and prefers the meters
with strips.  We couldn't get on with one we had some years ago.  Perhaps the
new ones are better?!

Jackie
> Hi Joel
>
> I don't think the Breeze communicates with the pump - unlike the contour.
> Shame really because we are used to  the Accuchek with its drum system.  The
> only problem with the Accuchek compact was the little 'wirr...' noise when
> it winds on to the next test strip.  Poppy does not like this when we are
> out in public becuase it can attract attention.  Does the Breeze make a
> noise?
>
> Nigel, Dad of Poppy (age 9).  Poppy has a Medtronic 522 pump with continous
> monitor.  Lives in Milton Keynes but goes to UCLH to get proper diabetes
> support.  Poppy was diagnosed in 2001.  Wife: Dawn.  Son; Jake (Aged 12)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080729-0, 29/07/2008
Tested on: 29/07/2008 18:07:36