Didn't mean to send this to the list RE: [IPk] Managing Diabetes at school

Didnt mean to send this to the list meant to send it to John Davis

Jackie

>  On the face of it is seems like a long document because it is comprehensive.
> However it is not a care plan in itself.  Each care plan is always written
> individually for each child. As with other medical conditions.    It does set
> out what the school, parents and student needs to do.  So a school would hold
>  the full document but normally would only refer to the care plan or the
> sections
> copied for the designated diabetes trained staff.
>
> Also there are sections which can be copied  i.e. the glucagon pages  (my
> adaptation is better that this one, though I do say so myself) also they have
> instructions of a Lilly Glucogen Kit and the UK use the NovoNordisk so have
> adapted that.
>
> My version will be shorter.
>
> contact: HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080728-0, 28/07/2008
Tested on: 29/07/2008 13:49:44

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080728-0, 28/07/2008
Tested on: 29/07/2008 13:50:03