Re: [IPk] Bayer Contour Link v Accu-chek Compact

I agree, which is why I'm still using the Bayer Esprit 2 (forerunner of
the Breeze). Almost identical except smaller. It might take 30 seconds
but you save all the time of getting the test strips out, so total
testing time is about the same (and you can be doing something else
while waiting for the countdown). I can't see why they had to make the
Breeze so clunky though, it's way bigger than the Esprit. They don't
make the Esprit any more, but I still have a collection of about 4
backup meters!
Di