Re: [IPk] blocked Cleo 90s

Hi Kirsten
The first thing to do with no delivery alarms is to find out whether
it's a problem with the site or the reservoir/tubing. Disconnect and
prime - if the delivery is fine then it's a problem with the site. If
you still get problems, there's an issue with the reservoir or tubing.
If the latter, check you are lubricating the reservoir properly before
filling and that the reservoirs are in date, try another batch of
reservoirs if possible. If the former, are you inserting in a different
site from usual? CHeck your technique also for insertion. You might find
that changing set type solves the problem otherwise. Some people just
don't get on with certain sets. As for what to do when only half the
bolus goes through, I check the history to see how much it claims has
gone through, and then subtract a couple of tenths of a unit as it
usually takes a few tenths for the alarm to kick in.
Good luck
Di