[IPk] blocked Cleo 90s

Hi,

My son uses the Cleo 90 infusion sets and has done for a while now. We used
to occasionally get blocked tubing alerts but are now getting them at least
3 times per week. At every site change (every 2 days but in reality they
only last about 1.5 days) I change everything.

I've tried using sets from different batches but with the same result. My
son loves these sets and so I'm reluctant to change them however I believe
the time has now come to do this and go back to the Inset II.

Does anybody have any advise as to what I'm doing wrong or what I can
change? Also, how on earth do I calculate how much insulin has gone through
when we get a blocked tubing alert?! It's so much hit and miss that Tim
stays high for most of the day after these events.

Thanks,
Kirsten, mum to Tim aged 7, dx Oct 2003, Cozmo Dec 2005