Re: [IPk] Major work problems up-date

Hi All
Well the meeting went ahead this morning, and I must say thanks to all your
help.....
The meeting went very well indeed... I don't think that I will be getting the
sack as HR are planing another meeting with my manager to see if we ca resolve
some of the issues that I brought up at the meeting enabling me to return to
work....
But what I haven't told them is that even though I'm going got follow through
with the suggested meetings, I'm actually not going to be returning to
work....B  I've just received a job offer ;-) which even though it isn't quite
the hours that I would have preferred it's a start a foot in the door so to
speak....B
The only thing I willB  be sad about leaving the company is that I will no
longer be working with my hubby, which is going to be strange after so long
with working with him....B  A bit worried that the manager might go gunning
for him, but he assures me that he can look after himself and he isn't worried
a bit....
Jo