Re: [IPk] I'm connected

Well done and welcome back to the fold.

It's interesting to read about your experiences. I remember those first few
days on a pump when I had amazing smooth blood sugars, then it got more
 unstable and I had to start fiddling about with my basals. I still maintain it
was
the  previous long-acting insulin hanging around and stabilising things (which
is why  I currently take a little Lantus along with the pump, and it seems to
help my  control).

Rosemary