Re: [IPk] Working on an allotment.....

yes, I find working in the garden really drops my BG. I go for small
amounts of something like fruit juice before and regularly while I'm
gardening. If I start straight after breakfast then I'd reduce my bolus
for breakfast and keep checking my BG every hour or so, as it can drop
very fast and if I'm working hard I don't notice until I'm quite low.
Regular breaks and a supply of fast acting carbs - fruit, biscuits etc.
- work better for me than messing around with my basal.
Di