Re: NICE 'guidance' WAS Re: [IPk] Near-continuous monitoring....

Hi Melissa,

Does this still stand, if so, 'directive' is much stronger than
'guidance'.  I

Cheers,

Pat

In message
<email @ redacted>, Melissa
Ford <email @ redacted> writes

--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).