Re: [IPk] Prescription expemption renewal

Hi Helen
Google is your friend (I typed in "renew NHS exemption certificate" and
got this most useful page).

http://www.ppa.org.uk/ppa/medex_faq.htm

Medical Exemption Certificates- Frequently Asked Questions

Scroll down to the bottom:

*Q. I have a Medical Exemption which is due to expire. How do I renew it?*

A. We will send you a reminder letter, including a renewal application
form about 21 days before your certificate is due to expire.

*Q. I did not receive a renewal letter and my Medical Exemption
certificate has expired?*

A. Please contact us on 0845 601 8076 and we will advise you what to do.

That should help!

I think the length of time you get it for does vary according to where
you live.
Di