Re: [IPk] Near-continuous monitoring of something that isn't blood glucose

In message <email @ redacted>,
Melissa Ford <email @ redacted> writes
>Pat, what is particularly that you want to explain? The biomarkers
>that ought to be checked, the way NICE works, the philosophy behind
>pump use & carb counting... all the of those and more?

She is quite convinced that pumps work, and I'm fairly sure she knows
who would benefit from them.  The battle is to convince her how NICE
works, and what she should do in order that she can prescribe them and
CGM.

She has been told 'there is no money' as if this is the end of the story
(even if it were true!).

Cheers,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).