[IPk] OT Fwd: Opportunity for young film makers

Dear All,

I'm guessing that we have some young people around who might find this
of interest. The subject 'Born Survivor' suggested a pumper to me.

Cheers,

Pat

--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).