RE: [IPk] Re : "Essential" criteria for a pump

Thanks Jo - it's reassuring to know that there are others on the Spirit. It
doesn't get mentioned much in this forum.David Hales > Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008
19:45:50 +0000> From: email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IPk] Re
: "Essential" criteria for a pump> To: email @ redacted> > Insulin
Pumpers is made possible by your tax deductible contributions.> Your donation
of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is > needed so that Insulin
Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest> of the diabetes community.
Please visit:> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail> > Hi David> B > I'm
like most my pump was the one on offer, based on the notion that any pump> is
better than having to wait and battle for what we might considered to be a>
more suitable pump for our needs...> B > I got the Spirit pump, but with
saying that it does it job,B I've had it now> for almost 6 weeks so still in
the early stages of tinkering to get the best> out of it...B But I must say
I've already found the advantage to pumping,> with more energy and in general
feel a lot better than quicker than I> expected...> B > It has already proved
to be a god send, enabling to deal with very stressful> situations where my
stress levels have caused my BG's to shot up, but being> able to turn the pump
up, keeping my levels in check ;-)B No chance with> MDI....> B > Jo> .>