[IPk] Walk for JDRF

Hi to those who know me,
I know I've been quiet for a while but I try to readB your emails when I get a
chance and I hope to come to the London meet on 18th July and catch up with
you all.
I'm doing a JDRF 5 mile walk - as some of youB are also probably doing - and
I'm trying to raise some sponsorship.B  I appreciate that most of us probably
already donate to our own cause in different ways so I'm not adding to the
pressure, but if anyone who know's me fancies donating then I'd be very
grateful.B  The walk is on 21st September.
The website for donating is http://www.justgiving.com/lionhart.