Re: [IPk] Near-continuous monitoring of something that isn't blood glucose

Pat asked, "Does INPUT have anything I can send her, explaining her
duties and capabilities as a doctor, so that she can fight for me and
other patients?"

We are working on it! We expect to have something finished-sounding
within the next few months. In the meantime the NSF on diabetes
(google: nsf diabetes)  and the NICE general diabetes info
(www.diabetes.nhs.uk/downloads/NICE_and_Diabetes.pdf) may be of some
use.

Pat, what is particularly that you want to explain? The biomarkers
that ought to be checked, the way NICE works, the philosophy behind
pump use & carb counting... all the of those and more?

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5+ years