Re: [IPk] Re : "Essential" criteria for a pump

Hi David
I'm like most my pump was the one on offer, based on the notion that any pump
is better than having to wait and battle for what we might considered to be a
more suitable pump for our needs...
I got the Spirit pump, but with saying that it does it job,B  I've had it now
for almost 6 weeks so still in the early stages of tinkering to get the best
out of it...B  But I must say I've already found the advantage to pumping,
with more energy and in general feel a lot better than quicker than I
expected...
It has already proved to be a god send, enabling to deal with very stressful
situations where my stress levels have caused my BG's to shot up, but being
able to turn the pump up, keeping my levels in check ;-)B  No chance with
MDI....
Jo