[IPk] Sucess at clinic today

Very pleased to share with you all that Alice's HBa1c today was 7.3 (best
ever!), last clinic was 7.6, pre pumping 8.1 and 9.1 - we are all very
pleased.

Our hospital now have two others on pumps (the two families who were
interested after my talk), so the team were asking lots of questions and
trying to learn as much as they can, so that they can support us all! How
the tables turn - I remember being in awe of their knowledge after
diagnosis - now they ask US for advice!

Takeaway and vino tonight to celebrate methinks - I can't be doing with
cooking and Slimming World can wait for one night ;)

Angie
Mum to Alice 6, dx 02/05, pumping Cozmo 12/07