[IPk] Pump case

Hi all

I have a paradigm 512 & the leather case has finally collapsed. I'm having
great difficulty trying to track down a new on as I don't seem to be able to
buy one from the UK Medtronic site and the American site where they are on
sale (I fancy a red one) won't let me register as my post code & phone
number keep getting rejected.

Am I missing something really obvious or is there somewhere else I can get
one from?

Any help much appreciated

Allie Jones

IDD 33yrs pumper 18month