RE: [IPk] Medtronic offering free pump!!!

It must just be in the Gloucestershire area that you might get a choice then.
Although perhaps my friend girls have got different degrees of hearing loss and
so one may have needed a different type of aid.

I will investigate futher.

Jackie

> Hi
>
> Not really important here, but I did not get a choice with my digital haring
> aid.  Actually I don't know what different one I might have liked to have
> been offered.  They are still difficult to get at all in this borough as so
> many people want one and my husband has been waiting for years to get his
> and is waiting for an appointment now from a London hospital which they are
> trying to use to cut numbers waiting down.  But that is another story
>
> June

---
Virus Database (VPS): 080709-0, 09/07/2008
Tested on: 09/07/2008 17:36:44