Re: [IPk] Medtronic offering free pump!!!

Hi Rhoda

Which varieties of infusion sets from Medtronic have you not got on with?

You do know that most of the available sets for either Animas or
Medtronic are made in the same factory, on the same production line,
by the same manufacturer, yes? http://www.infusion-set.com  It may be
that you'll have the same problems with the sets regardless of which
brand name is on the box so let's really get to the bottom of what
sets you've tried and the problems you've had.

As for ditching guilt, a few years ago I adopted Beth Orton's song
lyric "But what are regrets / Except lessons we haven't learned yet?"
as my personal motto. When I start beating myself up over a bad choice
or a lost opportunity I give myself a stern talking-to about how
either I have to figure out what lesson to learn, or chalk it up to
experience and move on. Feeling guilty can become a self-indulgent
behavior when it takes up time that I ought to be spending
productively.

Melissa
Type 1 15+ years; MiniMed pumper 7.5 years; Animas pumper 4.5+ years