From: Diana Maynard <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, 9 July, 2008 3:13:50 PM
Subject: Re: [IPk] Medtronic offering free pump!!!

Hi Jackie
I've thought about using the adapter things but can't be bothered to go
and battle with the PCT in order to get it arranged, I can just foresee
so many problems with getting my stuff from two different companies. It
doesn't bother me enough yet to make the effort!

Good to hear that they do get a choice of hearing aids!
Di