Re: [IPk] Medtronic offering free pump!!!

Hi Di, Lesley, and Rhoda

Am I the only one who thinks it's pathological for a PCT, which is set
up to spend money on patients' health - and which has a mandate to
support patient choice to an extent - to pressurize (i.e., 'guilt
trip') a patient into accepting a specific brand of product on the
grounds of 'free'-ness?

Melissa