Re: [IPk] Near-continuous monitoring of something that isn't blood glucose

Hi Pat

(Ears pricked up and end of tail twitching...)  "(quote the last
visit) 'Surrey PCT doesn't  pay for pumps, even, they are
> donated by the manufacturer'."

Said by a DSN?  I need to dig deeper... Do they only support one pump
manufacturer there?

Lesley
wearing INPUT hat