[IPk] Near-continuous monitoring of something that isn't blood glucose

Hi all,

Has NICE pronounced on what are commonly called 'continuous blood
glucose sensors'?

I have now been recommended to use one at both my last clinic visits ...
but (quote the last visit) 'Surrey PCT doesn't  pay for pumps, even,
they are donated by the manufacturer'.  Not strictly true since they
paid for my pump, but anyway ....

Assuming that I am going to pay for this, do any of the manufacturers
offer a short-term hire scheme (or a
your-money-back-if-you-can't-use-it)?

Thanks,

Pat

dm 30+, pumping 8+, currently with a Cozmo
--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).