[IPk] Another day older ...

Well, I've discovered the 'problem' with the Cozmo  while it has
'insulin on board' (a term copyright by Medtronic, I think), it does not
have 'food on board', so rather than having a pre-set post-meal target,
what it does is assume that all your post-meal insulin is going to be
driving you hypo rather than coping with the food.

The work-around is to accept it when the pump says the corrected-for-IOB
is no insulin, but go into history and look at the calculation, then say
you want to correct again, and adjust the '0' to whatever the
calculation said it should have been, and send it down the pipe.

I am not sure whether it is better to do some mental arithmetic, as I
did this afternoon, so that I only actually took 'about 1/3' of the
correction, or to put up the correction target at the times of day when
I am usually still digesting .....  What do others do?

Cheers,

Pat
--
Pat Reynolds

It may look messy now ...
         ... but just you come back in 500 years time (T. Pratchett).