RE: [IPk] Blood in CGMS Sensor

Hello Gillian,

calibration error is caused by:
a) dramatical change in ratio blood glycemia/ISIG between last and current
calibration. In this case you need to repeat calibration with the same
value immediately after the error and it should be fine after that.
b) your sensor is dead. It usually means ratio of blood glycemia/ISIG is
lower than 1 (if you measure glycemia in mmol/l).

You can check http://myparadigm.eu for more details.

Best regards    Ivan