RE: [IPk] Blood in CGMS Sensor

> Hi

I'd got used to the blood - now I have had a calibration error alarm going
off for the last hour. The CGMS Pocket Guidebook given to me is for a
slightly different model and I have been told to ignore step 2 which
mentioned "Cal Yes". The model I have is the Minimed Gold. Can anyone
help? I have rang DSN but think I have a few more hours till they download
messages and this is driving me nuts! I'm also trawling internet for info.

Gillian

Could it be uncomfortable due to the dressing? Because i got irritated by